Just add chaff, no more to add!
- Essential amino acids methionine, threonine, lysine to aid in weight gain and feed efficiency for growth and lactation, wet mares and foals.
- Aids in building muscle strength and stamina in competition horses.
- Mineral Salts included to replace salts lost during exercise and in hot humid conditions
- Vitamins, minerals and trace elements are essential components of balanced diets
- Low GI providing cool energy.
- Essential bone building minerals copper, zinc, calcium and phosphorous.
- Ideal for stallions at stud.
- Aid in prevention and treatment of tying up. B complex vitamins aid energy metabolism.
Feeding instructions calculated on a 500kg horse in heavy work:
For best results dampen feed
Maximum RDI: 2.8kg per day
Horses resting / maintenance: to be added to 4kg of bulk (hay, chaff or pasture)
Horses in light work: to be added to 7.2kg of bulk (hay, chaff or pasture)
Horses in mod / heavy work: to be added to 9.2kg of bulk (hay, chaff or pasture)
Example for a horse in a stable fed twice a day in mod/heavy work:
|AM FEED 2KG white chaff
1kg green chaff
1.4 easy feed
= 5.4 kg
|PM FEED 2KG white chaff
1kg green chaff
1.4 TS easy feed
= 10.8 per day
1 x 25kg bag of Topstock Equimeal will last 1 horse 7 days
No other horse feed or vitamin/minerals need to be added.
This product does not contain restricted animal material
- Soyabean Meal
- Canola Oil
- Canola meal
- Di Calcium Phosphate
- Topstocks Trace mineral and Vitamin Premix (as listed above)
- Vitamin E
- Magnesium oxide